Our motto is to stimulate and motivate students toward their scholastic goal by providing systematic and structured academic program which gives an equal emphasize to school and competitive examinations. To achieve our vision of supreme leadership, we always look for energetic and enthusiastic prospective think, full of energy, having an insatiable hunger for success and wish to-
- Have a desire to stretch, to challenge the limits under extreme work pressure.
- Think innovatively and creatively and are high on Success Orientation.
- Ready to take challenges and have an attitude to do better each time.
- Believe in working together to create synergy and unrelenting excellence.
- Cooperative and Participative besides being a good demeanour and a good articulator.
- Focus on Customer Acquisition. Provide prospective customer/clients with services offered. Work with client to create solution for their needs.
- Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies.
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
- Managing company and client expectations.
- Reviewing time frames and budgets.
- Creating sales pitches.
- Executing sales objectives.
- Managing client accounts.
- Finding and following new sales leads.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects viz. parents/students.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information, Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a personalized digital marketing proposal
- Work closely with colleagues to identify common new business prospects and cross- sell integrated search and affiliate proposition
- Work closely with Marketing to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors
- Enhance own development by taking responsibility for staying informed and up to date with industry knowledge
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop new business proposals
- Work closely with the client service, operations, editorial and implementation teams to demonstrate td expertise at new business pitches
- Contribute to the learning environment by identifying areas where there is potential for learning and building knowledge with others
- Adopt the performance management scheme by setting objectives, participating in performance reviews and building a personal development plan
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
The desired candidates must have minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales. The experience in field of coaching industry shall be preferred.
Counsel to parents and students, conducting seminars to enhance the product knowledge will be an additional advantage.
Desired Qualification :
The candidates must be Graduate in any stream from reputed Universities. MBA in sales and marketing shall be preferred.
Note: eduvertex selection process is not merely a resume based selection process, rather it depends on intellectuality, integrity, honesty and sincerity or overall the attitude of an individuals. Selection process is solely based on merit basis. There is no discrimination of caste, creed, gender or any sort of inequality of a human being.
- Full-time Payroll basis
- Contractual basis
But there is no bar for deserving candidates.
You can apply at www.eduvertex.com OR You can send your Resume with a passport size photograph, contact number, email id ; clearly specifying the job position applied for, and also the choice of the Recruitment Schedule & location at firstname.lastname@example.org OR You can mail your Resume at email@example.com. The selection process shall be conducted at THANE CENTER. To know more about the selection process, please log on to www.eduvertex.com/career.
Selection Process Steps –
- Direct interview
The candidate who is selected can be appointed according to the requirements of the centres i.e