ADMISSION PROCEDURE FYJC IN MUMBAI 2017-18
Given below are the details on FYJC Online Admission Form 2017-18 with its Apply Online Procedure. Are you concerned about the FYJC Online admission process? Are you confused? Well, need not worry you are certainly on the right page. This page offers all the information you may need about online application process for FYJC admission in Maharashtra. The application form for FYJC admission is simple and personalized and such we have tried our best to explain to you in a simple way what you need to do at every stage of the process. Follow these instructions carefully. Promptly contact school or guidance centre for any help you can also enter your comments and queries in the space provided below and we will answer them for you.
FYJC Online Admission Form 2017-18 will be available soon.
What is online admission Process?
The online admission process for FYJC class is applicable to all recognized junior colleges and participation in this process is compulsory. Students, who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board and wish to seek admission to FYJC class in any of the junior colleges in the state must participate in the online admission process.
- Admissions to FYJC Arts, Science, and Commerce streams will be done online. However, following admissions will not be done online.
- Admissions to HSC Vocational (MCVC), Home Science
- Admission to Management quota, Minority quota, & In-house quota shall be done by the respective junior colleges.
- Admissions to Technical Junior Colleges shall be done by the respective Technical Junior Colleges.
- Admissions to Night Junior Colleges shall be done by t\he respective Night Junior Colleges.
Online admissions shall be done as per the rules under the constitutional and special reservation policy in force.
Seats in junior colleges are allocated as per merit and order of preferences of the applicants; however, choice of optional subjects/optional languages / bifocal subjects in a junior college is subject to availability of seats for that optional subject/optional language / bifocal subjects in that junior college.
11th Standard Online Admission Phases & Steps in the process: –
Phase-I (Application Form)
- Purchase information booklet from school / guidance center
- Read it carefully before filling sample form
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet
- Visit your school to understand the procedure
- Visit the website http://fyjc.org.in/mumbai
- Log in using ‘login ID’ and ‘password’ given in information booklet for first login.
- Change the password, and keep in your mind for your next logins
- Add security questions, keep the answers in your mind
- Take printout of all credentials
- Follow screen instructions and proceed with the online application step by step
- Confirm your application form.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data, Get the form and documents approved from school or guidance center
- Applicants other than open category or open category applicants claiming any reservation, get the form and documents approved from school or guidance center
Phase II Option Form
- Add your stream wise options for colleges in the ‘Option Form’.
- Check and confirm your ‘Option Form
Phase III Admission Process
- After declaration of result, first merit list published.
- If you are allocated a college, secure your admission in allocated college.
- You will get a betterment chance only ones in any one of the successive rounds and remain in online admission process.
- If you are not allocated a college in the first merit list, wait for next merit list.
- If you are allocated a college but you do not secure admission, You will be out of Process.
- Second merit list published.
- If you are allocated better college in betterment round then Cancel admission from previous college and take admission in the new college