NATA Application Form 2018: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
Aspirants can get the NATA Application Form 2018 through online mode. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA). It is a national level aptitude test which is organized for providing admission into B.Arch programme. From the year 2017, the NATA exam will be held once in a year. After qualifying the exam, aspirants will get admission into private & governments aided colleges or institutions across the country. Here candidates can check details of NATA 2018 Application Form.
NATA Application Form 2018
Candidates looking to get admission to B.Arch courses must apply online for NATA exam. Aspirants can check details about NATA Registration 2018 from below:
- The online application will be released from the first week of January 2018.
- Application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Aspirants have to register before the first week of February 2018.
- Aspirants should upload their scanned images of passport size photograph, left hand thumb impression and candidate’s signature in a prescribed format.
- Do not send the application form through offline mode or by post.
- In case of any mistake in the application form, the correction window facility will be provided from the third week of February 2018.
- Take a printout of the generated confirmation page for further process.
NATA Registration Fee:
The NATA Application fee will be Rs. 1250/- for all the categories. Aspirants can pay the fee through online or offline mode. For fee payment aspirants can use debit card/credit card/net banking & e-Challan of ICICI Bank.
Aspirants should apply after reading the complete eligibility criteria to appear in the exam:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent or Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling are eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants have to secure at least minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Lateral Entry: Lateral entry into B.Arch course is not allowed.
NATA Application Dates 2018
In the table given below, we are giving the tentative dates for NATA 2018 Registration:
|Starting of online registration||1st week of January 2018|
|Closing date of online registration||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to upload the Images||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to payment of fee||1st week of February 2018|
|Printing of confirmation page||Last week of February 2018|
|Correction Window availability||3rd week of February 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of April 2018|
How to Apply for NATA
Candidates can apply online for the registration process. By following the steps given below, aspirants can register themselves for NATA examination 2018:
- Go to the official website of NATA 2018 (the link will be provided above).
- Go through the link “Click here to register for NATA 2018”.
- Select the “New Candidate Registration” and click on “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions and fill the application form accordingly.
- Fill your personal, education and other required details in the application.
- Before submitting the details, recheck the filled details.
- Upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
- Now pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form for further use.