- This 2 — years classroom program contains 8 — Units in class –XI and 5 — Units in class –XII follow by various test and evaluation program.Each Unit Test comprises the following Tests every month.It is cumulative in nature.
- UNIT TEST — Boards Pattern
- UNIT TEST — JEE-MAIN | MH-CET
- UNIT TEST — IIT-JEE
- We aim to conceptualise the fundamentals of the subjects thoroughly, namely in physics , chemistry and maths so that the students could develop the logical approach and interest in science and able to build the career in field of engineering and medicine.
- We emphasis equally in proportionate for school exams ‚boards and competitive examinations so that the students build confidence to do well in all the examinations .
- Discuss and practice various type of logical problems everyday in classroom session , followed by lecture to ensure the competency among the students in the form of Critical thinking, Creativeness, Interactions, Reasoning Skills, Speed Math’s, and Communication skills.
- Our endless approach is to develop the moral value , discipline ‚sincerity and humbleness in you ‚so that tomorrow you could able to contribute ‚significantly in all dimensions to the society.
Monthly Academic Calendar
3.0 Hours Classroom Program
Morning Batch (8AM-11AM) and Evening Batch (4PM-7PM)
(Which include 2-Hours –Lecture + 1 Hour- eCA in presence of faculty)
6.0 Hours Classroom Program
MONTHLY UNIT TEST
Last day of the Month
- Lecture followed with eCA on daily basis and performance to be recorded on academic calender of the students.
- Trained and guided by highly motivated, dedicated, experienced and unmatched Gurus(IITIANS, NIITIANS and TOP SCHOLALRS) subject wise.
- Best in Class STUDY MATERIALS.
- Provide extra lecture of the following optional subjects, C.S, IT, Electrical Maintenance, Electronics etc.
- The best in class test mechanism in form of eCA, Unit Test , Module and Mock tests followed by evaluation ‚discussion and assessment.
- Student/parent online portal helps them to access academic schedule, progress reports, useful notes and model question papers etc.
We strongly believe that the academic performance of the student is reflected through a right monitoring system. That is why, we have designed a unique ACADEMIC CALENDER to MONITORthe following aspects on day-to-day basis.
MONTHLY COURSE FLOW CALENDER
- TENNURE 1 MAY to 31 MAY
- Daily Performance Record
- UNIT TEST –Board Pattern
- UNIT TEST — JEE-MAIN|MH-CET
- UNIT TEST –IIT-JEE
- Parents Meeting
- PROGRESS REPORT
- FEED BACK AND SUGGESTION
Test and Evaluation process is a part of the curriculum. We believe that the regular guided practice and rehearsal gives a leading edge to career. Assessment is an integral part of the teaching-learning process .Eduvertex Test series program is one of the useful components of our academic curriculum. It has been divided into four parts.
eCA : eduvertex Class assessment is one of the UNIQUE feature of eduvertex classroom program . Here we conduct an objective and Short answer type assessment which is based on the current day lecture and followed by it
and guided by the same faculty member. It ensure the daily practice of essential questions in the class itself. It also emphasize the concept dealt in the lecture thoroughly and hence develop the interest in the subject.
UNIT TEST : A unit comprises 2–3 chapters in each of the subjects namely physics , chemistry , biology and mathematics according to the HSC |CBSE curriculum. A unit covers the monthly portion of the subjects. There are total 8-UNITS in Class –XI and 5-UNITS in Class-XII. Each UNIT TEST comprises the following TESTS every month. It is cumulative in nature.
- UNIT TEST — Boards Pattern
- UNIT TEST — JEE-MAIN | MH-CET Pattern
- UNIT TEST –IIT-JEE Pattern
Evaluation , Discussion and parents meeting followed by Unit tests is a part of it.
MODULE TEST : A Module is comprises with Units of XI and XII. There are Total Six Module tests . It commences from the first week of September in Class-XII. Each module is a 15-days of a program .It covers revision of units , Module tests , paper discussion and its analysis. Each MODULE comprises the following TESTS fortnightly . It is cumulative in nature.
- MODULE TEST — Boards Pattern
- MODULE TEST — JEE-MAIN | MH-CET
- MODULE TEST –IIT-JEE
MOCK TEST : Mock Test is a grand test series based on the entire syllabus. It provides rigorous practice of the competitive examination and it also creates the very similar environment to that of the real competitive examination. The motto of this testis to stimulate and develop the right examination temperament. It commences from Third week of October in Class-XII. Each MOCKTEST comprises the following TESTS each week. It is a full length test.
- MOCK TEST — Boards Pattern
- MOCK TEST — JEE-MAIN | MH-CET
- MOCK TEST –IIT-JEE
MOCK TEST followed by discussion and analysis is a part of the curriculum. For detail copy of all test program, contact to office reception desk.